How to Consign
1. Prepare your items
- Freshly launder the clothing items and clean footwear and other accessories.
- Ensure your pieces are in decent condition (i.e no major tears, holes, and minimal signs of general wear)
- We are currently only accepting stylish infant and children's wear under the age of 10.
- All seasons are okay, and no item limits!
2. Schedule an appointment
- Once your items are ready, send firstname.lastname@example.org an email with your date and time preference, followed by your address so we can schedule you in.
- To have items pre-approved and bypass step 3, simply email us photos of your pieces so we can have a remote look.
3. Standby for assessment
- Our team will sort through your pieces, then those unselected will be donated to charity or if previously specified; available for pick-up after 24 hours.
4. Review our consignment agreement
- All new consignors will be required to sign and agree to the following agreement upon their first appointment: Consignment Agreement.
5. Cash out
- Receive 40% of the final sale price or 50% store credit!
- Request payment via e-transfer by emailing email@example.com.
Kid's Clothing Brands We Love:
Adidas / Ben Sherman / Boden (Girls/Boys/Baby) / Bonpoint / Burberry / Chloe / Columbia / Converse / Gucci / Herschel Supply Co. / Hunter / J Crew / Jacadi / Janie & Jack / La Coqueta / Little Marc Jacobs / London Fog / Levis / Maisonette / Minimoc / Mini Mori / Monalisa / New Balance / Native / Nike / Patagonia / Petit Bateau / Ralph Lauren / Roots / Sorell / Stella McCartney Kids / Superga / Tea Collection / The Tot / Ugg / Vintage Oshkosh / Zara (Current) / *Well kept vintage / *Small shops / Local brands